World Brotherhood Organization takes immense pleasure to announce Mass Marriage Reception for all the under privileged couples. We have been serving the society for greater good of humanity since the establishment of our NGO. As you are aware, WBO is a non-political and social organization dedicated to bring peace and harmony amongst all religions in the world. It's aim is to promote universal brotherhood, to bring peace in the world, protection in the environment and human resource development. Keeping these values and visions in minds WBO has been taking many initiatives in the past and will be spreading this message during the event of Mass marriage and Spiritual event this year too. Guidelines for utilizing the opportunities of mass marriages and under privilege are as follows:
1. Only those applicants are entitled to participate in the aforesaid reception function who are already married and have got their marriage duly registered with the Registrar of Marriages.A documentary proof, ie. Marriage Certificate or any other document in support there of, as issued by a Competent Authority (Gurudwara, Mandir, Masjid, Church etc) has to be submitted to WBO.
2. The age of the boy should be 21 years and above and the age of the girl should be 18years and above. This should be supported by copy of Voter Card and / or Aadhar Card and/or any statutory documents.
3. The boy and girl should have a permanent address of Delhi , which should be supported by copy of the Voter Card and / or Aadhar Card and / any statutory documents.The reception function is valid for marriages taken place between 1 st Sep 2017 to 28th Feb2018. Attach marriage photos and marriage card.
4. The application would be entertained only after all the supporting documents are filed with the office of World Brotherhood Organization.
5. Applications should reach WBO office latest by 15 th Mar 2018 to The Office Secretary, WBO, 4 th Floor, 10-B, Rajindra Park, Pusa Road, New Delhi 110 060.
Venue: Chetan Das Park, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi - 110060
Besides arranging the marriage of Under Privilege girls, all the necessary commodities in the life are also gifted to them so that they can start their living hood. Normally 25 guests from girl side and 25 guests from boy side will be invited from each family. Through this communication I solicit your benign presence at the occasion. We also invite for your donation in various kinds Cheque/Cash/Draft in favor of World Brotherhood Organisation to help to these needy children of the society. The details for the donations can be had from the Secretariat of WBO. Donations are exempted from I.T. under Sec 80 (G).
Here is a video flick from our last year's Mass Marriage Reception.
For further inquiry Please contact Mrs. Inderjeet Kaur (Office Secretary) Mobile No. 9990542534