1. UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.
2. WORLD PEACE.
3. CONSERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT.
4. HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT.
* Encouraging Sports activities.
* Sponsoring outstanding, worthy and economically challenged students for superior modern management techniques in
education and other fields.
5. SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
* Organising Health Camps to spread awareness about diseases such as diabetes, cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, cardiac
* Nurturing social, economic and cultural ties amongst people across the world.
* Working towards the eradication of poverty.
* Working for the social and moral empowerment of women.
* Extending a helping hand towards the weaker sections of society, including resettlement of war widows.
* Celebrating various social, cultural and religious functions of all communities.
* Supporting development projects in different spheres.
* Promoting UN activities, arranging exchange programmes and cultural delegations
* Generating a sense of responsibility among the youth and children through seminars and discussions.
* Organizing educational programmes for children, to sensitize them to the ideas of unity and patriotism.